Schedule the day/time that works for you or your group.
Ages: 5- Adult (5-7 yrs. requires an adult in attendance)
Class time: 1 hour 15 minutes
$70per class, per person, for the first person and $60 for the second, $45 for the third if all registering at the same time.
If registering for all 5 weeks it is $65 per class, per person ($55 for the second and $40 for the third)
We accept Zelle, pay pal (+$2 fee), check or cash payable to Worlds Alive Equine2
to register: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text/call: 805-766-8057
What You can learn:
- Horse Handling
- 3 different types of halters and use
- 3 ways to back a horse on the ground
- basic grooming techniques & tools
- parts of the horse
- basic horse, chicken, goat care
- How to pick horses feet
- How to saddle/bridle a horse
- How to remove saddle/bridle
- How to move a horse with a rope & whip (ground) etc.
- Learn about 3 different types of halters and different types of rope clasps.
-3 ways to back a horse
-Moving a horse with energy (body, rope, whip)
-Basic horse safety and behavior
- BASIC HORSE CARE:
- Horse Care
- Parts of the horse
-Nutrition (Types of hay and supplements)
-Vaccine/worming schedules and alternatives
GOAT AND SMALL ANIMAL CARE
-Goat and other small animal Care Handling, Housing and Nutrition.
- will receive a fresh egg to take home (optional)
-Learn about different grooming tools
-Learn how to properly groom a horse and picking horses' feet
-How to put on/take off and properly store saddle and bridle
-How to properly mount and dismount a horse (optional and if time permits)